This is a general offer guide.
These basic rules should any offer credit better.
1. Browser: You should always be using Firefox unless stated otherwise. Certain download offers, for example, require Internet Explorer. Note that the Alpha builds of Firefox also work extremely well.
2. Reset: You should reset your cache and cookies after every offer. For the current build of Firefox Nightly (9.0a1), one needs to click on "Tools" and then "Clear Recent History." You will need to re-login to this GPT site, and any offers currently in progress will be reset.
3. E-mail: You should always use a unique email with every offer. Yahoo emails are generally limited to 25 per email address. You can visit the .co.uk or other localizations for more email addresses.
4. Loading: Let every page finish loading completely. The "blue swirly" should disappear when it is finished loading.
5. Speed: Some offers have an invisible time limit. Be sure to finish each offer within 15 minutes of starting it. ~redrage323
All new members must request first payments through Dwolla, exsisting members can also chose to have Dwolla as a payment option.
To open a Dwolla account go to https://www.dwolla.com/ and register.
Once registered add your bank account information click "Funding Sources" in the navigation bar at the top of the page, you then click "Connect an Account" at the top right hand corner of the page.
You will then see some popular banks listed, if yours is not listed you can search the name of your bank and add manually. For those who have no bank account you may open a Discover free checking account that includes free debit card which can withdrawal money from more than 40,000 ATM machine with no fee and you also earn $0.1 per transaction!
You can sign up for a Discover Checking Account here: https://www.discover.com/online-banking/checking/
For more information on linking a bank account you can visit here:
If you prefer a debit card to use with your Dwolla Account you may sign up for the Shift Card.
The Shift Card is a VISA card. It works everywhere VISA is accepted. It works offline, online, and internationally. You can use the Card for everyday purchases at all your favorite merchants and at ATMs for cash withdrawals.
For more information on Shift Payments please go to: http://blog.dwolla.com/shift-payments-theres-debit-card-dwolla/